For Electrolux Lavazza A Modo Mio Favola Easy technical assistance, please contact Electrolux Customer Service.
|Opening hours||DA LUNEDI' A VENERDI' 8:00 - 20:00. SABATO 8:00 - 16:00|
Tips for correct use of the machine
- Always place the machine on a flat and stable surface.
- Only use A Modo Mio capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
- Do not use the machine if the water tank has not been correctly inserted and filled with water.
- Fill the water tank to its maximum indicated volume using still, fresh drinking water. Never use milk or other liquids.
- Never use the machine without its drip tray and drip tray cover.
- To maintain water flow, run the descaling process regularly (every 2–3 months depending on the hardness of the water).
Procedure for starting the machine for the first time
- When starting the machine for the first time, after a long time or if the water tank was empty, reactivate the water system using the steps below.
- Fill the water tank to MAX level using still, fresh drinking water.
- Plug in the power cable.
- Turn on the machine using the On button. The machine will begin its heating cycle.
- The espresso brew button will start to flash.
- The machine is ready when the espresso brew button light becomes solid.
- Keep the lever closed. Do not insert a capsule.
- Place a container (of a minimum 500 ml/17 fl oz. capacity) under the coffee spout.
- Press the espresso brew button and wait at least 15 seconds for it to begin to brew. When you see water flow through the spout, wait for the container to fill halfway before pressing the espresso brew button again to stop the flow. The machine is now ready to brew coffee.
- If no water flows from the spout after 15 seconds, stop the process by pressing the espresso brew button, lift and reinsert the tank, and repeat the process described in step 8. If the machine continues to not dispense, we recommend repeating the above process at least three times.
- The coffee spout can be adjusted to suit different cup sizes by pulling the spout down or pressing upwards.
- The machine is equipped with an energy-saving function that will automatically switch off the appliance after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- All removable components (cup supports, drip trays, and used capsule trays) are dishwasher safe.
- The machine has an integrated Teflon lever that is insulated, soft-to-the-touch, and non-marking.