For Lavazza A Modo Mio Simpla technical assistance, contact Lavazza A Modo Mio Customer Service.
|Opening hours||Da Lunedì a Venerdì 8:00 - 20:00. Sabato 8:00 - 16:00|
Tips for correct use of the machine
- Only use A Modo Mio capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
- Do not use the lever to move the machine. Use the appropriate handle.
Procedure for starting the machine for the first time
- Fill the water tank to MAX level using still, fresh drinking water.
- Plug in the power cord and turn the main switch to I.
- To turn on the machine, press the standby button.
- The machine will begin its heating cycle. When the coffee brew button starts flashing the standby button will turn off.
- The machine is ready when you hear a double beep and the coffee brew button is lit with a steady light.
- Do not insert the capsule; pull the loading lever forward until it stops.
- Place a container (of a minimum 500 ml/17 fl oz. capacity) under the coffee spout.
- Press the coffee brew button and wait at least 15 seconds for the water to flow. When you see water flow through the coffee spout, wait for half the container to fill, then press the coffee brew button to stop the flow. The machine is now ready to brew coffee.
- If after 15 seconds no water comes out of the coffee spout, stop the process by pressing the espresso delivery switch, lift and reinsert the tank, and repeat the process described in step 8 at least three times.
- To save energy, the machine will automatically switch to standby mode after 10 minutes of inactivity. This status is indicated when the power button lights up. The machine can be switched to standby mode manually by pressing the appropriate button. To reactivate the machine, press the button again.