For Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie technical assistance, please contact Lavazza A Modo Mio Customer Service.
|Opening hours||Da lunedì a venerdì 8:00 - 20:00
Sabato 8:00 - 16:00
- Only use with compatible capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
- Lift and remove the cover, then remove the water tank.
- Rinse the tank.
- Fill the water tank to MAX level using still, fresh drinking water. Reinsert the tank.
- Place the power cord in the position that best suits your needs.
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet.
- To turn on the machine, press the power/brew button.
- The machine will begin its heating cycle. The power/brew button will start flashing with a white light.
- The machine is ready when the power/brew button light becomes solid white.
- When you first start the machine, place a container under the coffee spout and allow 500 ml (17 fl. oz.) of water to run through without using a capsule.
Descaling instructions for the Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie model.
Limescale formation is normal when using the machine. Descaling is necessary after every 3–4 months of use, or when you notice a reduced water flow and/or cold coffee. To descale, use a non-toxic and/or non-harmful descaling product for coffee machines, commonly available on the market. Do not drink the descaling solution and liquids that have run through until the cycle is complete. Never use vinegar as a descaling agent.
Brief instructions for correct descaling
- - Remove and empty the water tank.
- - Following the instructions on the descaling product package, fill the tank with your descaling agent and water solution. Reinsert the tank.
- - Turn on the machine and place a container under the spout.
- Press the on/brew switch and allow 2 cups of water (approx. 150 ml/5 fl. oz. each) to run through.
- Allow the descaling agent to work for 15–20 minutes.
- Turn on the machine by pressing the main switch and the standby button, and follow the instructions described in steps 4–5.
- Repeat the instructions described in step 6 until the water tank is completely empty.
- Remove the tank and rinse it with fresh drinking water. Fill it completely.
- - Press the power/brew button to turn on the machine. Place a suitable container under the spout. Press the on/brew switch and allow all the liquid in the tank to run through.
- Once the water is finished, refill the tank and repeat the instructions described in step 9. The descaling process will be completed at the end of the cycle.
- To save energy, the machine will automatically switch to standby mode after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- This status is indicated by the button turning off. The machine can be reactivated by pressing the button again.