For Electrolux Lavazza A Modo Mio Favola technical assistance, please contact the Electrolux Customer Service.
|Opening hours||DA LUNEDI' A VENERDI' 8:00 - 20:00. SABATO 8:00 - 16:00|
Tips for correct use of the machine
- Use only Lavazza A Modo Mio capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
Procedure for starting the machine for the first time
- Place the machine on a flat surface.
- Fill the tank with fresh, still drinking water. The machine must never be used with an empty tank.
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet and press the ON button.
- The machine is ready for use when the indicator light of the Espresso brew button stops flashing and the light becomes solid.
- Place a container under the steam/hot water nozzle and turn the knob to the desired steam/hot water position.
- Fill the container halfway up and bring the knob back to its initial position.
- Never use the machine with an empty tank. If you use it without water for too long, the self-priming may stop.
- To reset, place a container under the steam/hot water nozzle and turn the knob to the desired steam/hot water position.
- When a continuous jet of water dispenses, turn the knob back to the initial position.
- To adjust the height of the coffee spout to fit different cup sizes, pull the spout down or push it upwards. The machine is equipped with an energy-saving function that will automatically switch off the appliance after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Light (FAVOLA PLUS MODEL ONLY). The machine is equipped with one LED that illuminates the cup support. The light will stay on only while brewing and will turn off a few seconds once the coffee has been brewed.