For Electrolux Lavazza A Modo Mio Fantasia technical assistance, please contact Electrolux Customer Service for Lavazza A Modo Mio machines.
|Opening hours||Da lunedì a venerdì 8:00 - 20:00
Sabato 8:00 - 16:00
- Only use Lavazza A Modo Mio or compatible capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
- Always place the machine on a flat and stable surface, away from all heat and water sources.
- For milk-based preparations always use product chilled to refrigerator temperature (between 4°C and 8°C).
- Be sure to always fill the tank to the indicated level and select the appropriate button for each preparation.
- Lift the lever and insert a capsule.
- Select the desired amount of coffee by holding down the Espresso or Espresso Lungo button until the switch starts flashing 3 times per second. Hold down the button and release once you have brewed the desired amount of coffee.
- Hold down the button and release once you have brewed the desired amount of coffee.
Instructions for descaling the Lavazza A Modo Mio Fantasia model. When the descaling indicator light appears, the machine requires descaling. We recommend that you regularly run the descaling process in order to maintain the quality of your machine and coffee. We recommend using the EPD4/C/D/E/N/R Electrolux descaling solution. Never use vinegar. Remove and empty the water tank. Fill the tank with the descaling solution while carefully following the instructions on the descaling product package.
Brief instructions for correct descaling
- Using cold water, fill the water tank to its maximum (MAX) level.
- After pre-heating: Place a container under the spout.
- Start the descaling mode by pressing and holding the Espresso and Caffè Lungo buttons for over 3 seconds.
- The left and right coffee buttons will flash alternately to indicate that descaling is in progress.
- The descaling process lasts around 20 minutes.
- To stop the descaling process, press the power button.
- When descaling is complete, the machine will return to standby mode. When the machine is restarted, the descaling indicator light will disappear. Clean the water tank and refill halfway using running water. Then, rinse the system by pressing the Espresso button.
- Drip tray position for cups of different sizes.