MINÙ CAFFÈ LATTE
For Lavazza A Modo Mio Minù Caffè Latte technical assistance, please contact Lavazza A Modo Mio Customer Service.
|Opening hours||Da lunedì a venerdì 8:00 - 20:00
Sabato 8:00 - 16:00
- Only use Lavazza A Modo Mio or compatible capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
- The coffee machine and cappuccinatore can be used individually or together.
- Always place the machine on a flat and stable surface, away from all heat and water sources.
- Lift and remove the cover, then remove the water tank.
- Rinse the tank.
- Fill the water tank to MAX level using still, fresh drinking water. Reinsert the tank.
- Plug in the power cord.
- Press the power/standby button to turn on the machine.
- The machine will begin its heating cycle. The power/standby button will start flashing a green light.
- The machine is ready when the power/standby button shows a solid green light.
Instructions for descaling the Lavazza A Modo Mio Minù Caffè Latte model.
The formation of limescale is a normal occurrence when using the appliance, therefore you will need to descale it regularly. Descaling is recommended every 3–4 months of machine use and/or when there is a noticeable reduction in water flow. To descale, use a non-toxic and/or non-harmful type of descaling product for coffee machines commonly available on the market. Do not drink the descaling solution and liquids that have run through until the cycle is complete. Never use vinegar as a descaling agent.
Brief instructions for correct descaling
- - Remove and empty the water tank.
- - Following the instructions on the descaling product package, fill the tank with your descaling agent and water solution. Reinsert the tank.
- - Turn on the machine and place a container under the spout.
- Turn the coffee knob to the brew position and allow 2 cups of water (approx. 150 ml/5 fl. oz. each) to run through.
- Turn off the machine.
- - Keep the machine switched off and allow the descaling agent to work for 15–20 minutes.
- Turn on the machine by pressing the main switch and the standby button, and follow the instructions described in steps 4–5. Switch the machine off by pressing the power/standby button for 3 minutes.
- Repeat the instructions described in step 7 until the water tank is completely empty.
- Remove the tank and rinse it with fresh drinking water. Fill it completely.
- Press the power/standby button to turn on the machine. Place a suitable container under the spout. Turn the coffee knob to the brew position and allow the liquid in the tank to run through the machine.
- Once the water is finished, refill the tank and repeat the instructions described in step 10. The descaling process will be completed at the end of the cycle.
- To save energy, the machine will automatically switch to standby mode after 9 minutes of inactivity. This status is indicated by the button turning off.
- The machine can be switched to standby mode manually by pressing the appropriate button. The machine can be reactivated by pressing the button again.