For Electrolux Lavazza A Modo Mio Éspria technical assistance, please contact Electrolux Customer Service
|Opening hours||DA LUNEDI' A VENERDI' 8:00 - 20:00. SABATO 8:00 - 16:00|
Tips for correct use of the machine
- Always place the machine on a flat and stable surface.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when connected to the mains power supply.
- The appliance and accessories may overheat during operation. Only use the designated lever.
- Allow the appliance to cool down before cleaning or storing.
- Do not let the power cable come into contact with the hot parts of the appliance.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
- Do not exceed the maximum filling volume indicated on the appliance.
- Only use cold water to fill the water tank; never use milk or other liquids.
- Do not use the appliance if the water tank has not been filled.
- This appliance is designed for domestic use only. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any damage caused by incorrect or improper use.
- Do not carry the machine by the lever.
- This machine can only be used with Lavazza A MODO MIO capsules. Do not place your fingers or any other objects in the capsule compartment. Capsules can only be used once.
Procedure for starting the machine for the first time
- Fill the tank with fresh, still drinking water. Never use the machine with an empty tank.
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet and press the ON button.
- The machine is ready for use when the indicator light of the Espresso brew button stops flashing and the light becomes solid.
- Place a container (of a minimum 500 ml/17 fl. oz. capacity) under the coffee spout.
- Lift the lever and insert a capsule.
- Push down the lever, press the espresso switch and wait for the beverage to be dispensed.
- When you achieve your desired amount of coffee, press the switch again to end the flow, then lift the lever.
- When the lever is returned to its original position, the used capsule will be automatically ejected into the capsule drawer.
- The drip tray can be easily removed to fit a larger or differently sized cup.
- The machine is equipped with an energy-saving function that will automatically switch off the appliance after 9 minutes of inactivity.